Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igGrid remote Paging/Filtering Anti Forgery Token
posted

I have an igGrid where i use remote paging/filtering.  On databind, I'm adding onto  "extraParams", however on my ASP.Net MVC Controller action I need to have the "__RequestVerificationToken" in the form data so the "ValidateAntiForgeryToken" attribute will work.  These parameters are only being put in the "request body".  How can I get them to work with the "ValidateAntiForgeryToken" attribute?

dataBinding: function (evt, ui) {
            ui.dataSource.settings.urlParamsEncoded = function (item, params) {
                var myParams = {
                    id: viewModel.Id()
                    , __RequestVerificationToken: viewModel.AntiForgeryToken()
                };
                params.extraParams = myParams;
            };
        }

Parents Reply
    Offline posted in reply to Justin Myers

Hello Justin,

May I suggest you to log this feature request as a product idea on our Product Ideas site.

There are many benefits to submitting a product idea:

- Direct communication with our product management team regarding your product idea.

- Notifications whenever new information regarding your idea becomes available.

- Ability to vote on your favorite product ideas to let us know which ones are the most important to you.  You will have ten votes for this and can change which ideas you are voting for at any time.

- Allow you to shape the future of our products by requesting new controls and products altogether.

- You and other developers can discuss existing product ideas with members of our Product Management team.

Best regards,
    Martin Pavlov
    Infragistics, Inc.

Children
No Data