Is there a way to select cells with the mouse when writing a formula similar to how excel does it?
Not being able to do this would be a huge usability issue as the users would now have to look up the cell id instead of the value and can introduce errors into the formula, make it harder to create the formula, etc.
Thank you for posting in our community.
After doing some research, I found that selecting cells with formula is currently not provided out of the box. What I can suggest is submitting a new product idea. You can suggest new product ideas for future versions (or vote for existing ones) at <http://ideas.infragistics.com >.
There are many benefits to submitting a product idea:
- Direct communication with our product management team regarding your product idea.
- Notifications whenever new information regarding your idea becomes available.
- Ability to vote on your favorite product ideas to let us know which ones are the most important to you. You will have ten votes for this and can change which ideas you are voting for at any time.
- Allow you to shape the future of our products by requesting new controls and products altogether.
- You and other developers can discuss existing product ideas with members of our Product Management team.
Steps to create your idea:
The Product Idea site puts you in the driver’s seat and allows you to track the progress of your ideas at any time, see how many votes it got, read comments from other developers in the community, and see if someone from the product team has additional questions for you.
Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this matter.