Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Paging through verticle scroll bar in iggrid for Javascript
posted

I have a requirement of loading 50 rows at a time through API. Once I scroll down then next 50 sets of data should be loaded by calling API.
Is there any way to get an event on scrolling down of verticle scroll bar where I can call the API and load another 50 rows in iggrid?

Do the needful ASAP.

Offline posted

Hello Apeksha,

Thank you for posting in our community.

What I believe will help you achieve your requirement is Append Rows On Demand feature, which adds functionality to append data to the grid. It works in two modes :automatic and button. In Automatic mode the data is appended when the user scrolls to the bottom of the grid and I think this is the one that you are looking for. In Button mode the data is appended when the user presses the "Load more data" button located at the bottom of the grid.

features: [
                    {
                        chunkIndexUrlKey: 'page',
                        chunkSizeUrlKey: 'pageSize',
                        name: 'AppendRowsOnDemand',
                        loadTrigger: 'auto'
                    }
                ]

A working sample illustrating how this feature works can be found here.

Additionally, more information regarding the Append Rows On Demand Feature is available in this topic in our documentation.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this matter.