Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
iggrid row offset issue
posted

Hi Team,

I am using iggrid for our project.I have a grid with three fixed columns and more number of columns with left to right scroll bar.In this grid,

so many columns were hidden.If i am making some columns to  visible in grid means row offset problem is arising.Please help me to resolve this issue.Thanks

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Lakshmi,

Thank you for posting in our community.

In order to ensure that your issue is addressed correctly I will need some additional information regarding your scenario. 

Please clarify that I understood correctly, you have an igGrid with Column Fixing feature enabled, three initially fixed columns and multiple columns in the non-fixed area (so that a scrollbar is rendered). Additionally, you have multiple hidden columns. When showing the hidden columns the misalignment from the provided screenshot appears, is that correct?

My questions at this point are:

• Are you explicitly setting the fixingDirection option? If so, can you please let me know whether your fixing direction is left or right?
    • Are the hidden column, that you are displaying in fixed or non-fixed area of the grid?
    • Which version of the Ignite UI controls are you currently using?

This information is going to be highly appreciated and helpful.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply Children