Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Slice is not getting explode in igPieChart if that slice comes after the slice which has 0 value.
posted

I wrote the code that on clicking the slice, it explodes. I am facing issue with explode in one case. The slice is not getting explode. I will try to explain the scenario with example,

I am passing the datasource which has the 3 values in it.

1. SliceName: Overdue Actions, Value : 10

2. SliceName: Open Actions, value: 1

3. SliceName: Closed Actions, value: 0

As a result, two slices will be visible ( Overdue Actions and Open Actions). Now, If I click on the any of the slice it gets selected and explode also.

Now let's say, If I change the value of datasource

1. SliceName: Overdue Actions, Value : 10

2. SliceName: Open Actions, value: 0

3. SliceName: Closed Actions, value: 1

Again, two slices will be visible ( Overdue Actions and Closed Actions). Now, If I click on the Closed Actions It gets selected but it does not get explode. 

What is the issue here?

Offline posted

Hi Jeetendra,

Thank you for posting in our community.

I have created and attached a sample following the steps you have written.

I have added a button with an onClick handler that changes the values in the data and then resets the data source of the pie chart. On my side everything works as expected. Please test this sample and let me know how it behaves. If this is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve please feel free to modify it and send it back to me for further investigation.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have need any further information regarding this matter.

Kind regards,
    Martin

5557.Sample.zip