Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can't access object within object on iggrid
posted

I have JSON data source:

[{"Brass":[{"Shelf":"A07N","status":"C         "},{"Shelf":"E03D","status":"A         "},{"Shelf":"X3L","status":"C         "},{"Shelf":"X3K","status":"A         "},{"Shelf":"X3H","status":"R         "},{"Shelf":"X3H","status":"A         "},{"Shelf":"X3G","status":"A         "},{"Shelf":"X3E","status":"C         "},{"Shelf":"X3D","status":"C         "},{"Shelf":"X3B","status":"C         "},{"Shelf":"X3C","status":"R         "},{"Shelf":"X1X","status":"C         "},{"Shelf":"A09A","status":"A         "}],"cool":[{"Shelf":"X3F","status":"C         "},{"Shelf":"X2X","status":"C         "},{"Shelf":"A09A","status":"A         "}],"SpeclWind":[],"SINTSlipRing":[{"Shelf":"S03D","status":"R         "},{"Shelf":"E04C","status":"C         "}],"SharedDock":[],"Hanel1":[{"Shelf":"E01B","status":"A         "}],"Hanel2":[{"Shelf":"A09A","status":"R         "},{"Shelf":"X08C","status":"A         "},{"Shelf":"S05L","status":"R         "},{"Shelf":"S05F","status":"A         "},{"Shelf":"A09A","status":"R         "},{"Shelf":"A09A","status":"R         "},{"Shelf":"S03B","status":"A         "},{"Shelf":"X30V","status":"A         "},{"Shelf":"E97A","status":"A         "},{"Shelf":"E03C","status":"C         "}],"Hanel3":[],"Hanel4":[],"Hanel5":[],"Hanel6":[],"Hanel7":[]}]

I need it to go display like this:

Brass           Cool          SharedDock

A07N            X3F           

X3L               X2X

X3K

With each Shelf in its own cell and no blank cells in between.  I can see the data in "val" but "shelf" comes up undefined with:

{
headerText: "Brass", key: "Brass", dataType: "object", formatter:
function (val)
{
return val.Shelf;
}
},

What am i doing wrong?