Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is there a way to always show checkboxes in igCombo dropdown list, even when multiselection is false?
posted

Is there a way to always show checkboxes in igCombo dropdown list, even when multiselection is false?

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Ray, 

After investigating this further, I determined that your requirement could be achieved by enabling the multiSelection. However,a constraint should be created to only choose one item, in a method, bound to onSelectionChanged. If the oldItems array length is equal to 1, the previous element gets deselected.

selectionChanged: function (evt, ui) {

if (ui.oldItems != null) {

if (ui.oldItems.length == 1) {

$("#combo").igCombo("deselectByValue", ui.items[0].data.Name);

}

}

$("#combo").igCombo("closeDropDown");

}

I have also changed the itemsSeparator in order to hide the comma after the items in the input.

Below I am attaching a sample illustrating my suggestion for your reference.

Please let me know if you need additional information regarding this matter.

Regards,

Monika Kirkova,

Infragistics

5140.igCombo.zip

Reply Children