Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Alternating Rows with RowTemplate
posted

I'm using MVC3 and the Razor View engine.

I have a jquery grid defined in my view. When not using rowtemplating the styles apply correctly and I have alternating row colors. However, once I apply row templating I loos that and even the field borders aren't right as they only appear around fields that have data. I suspect they are white around non-data containing fields.

If I could figure out the appropriate styles to apply with my row tempate so that the rows/cells appear the same as without, that would be great, but I'm a little lost in the mountain of CSS that is used by all of the jquery controls.

If any one can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Tony

Parents
    posted

One more piece of information; The missing boarders for empty cells (mentioned above) is only seen using IE7 standards. I'm using IE 8, but using the developer tools (F12) to set standards to IE7. This emulates what we see in the web browser control.

I'm using MVC3, JQuery, Razor, and the latest infragistics fix for 11.1

I'm also using a theme from themeroller: Cupertino

Here is a screen shot. I do notice that some of the fields without data DO have borders, but in the name column and the column that contains the D, as well as the 4 columns to the right of the amount, do not. In the screen shot, there is a selected row, and a hovered row.

Any ideas?

Reply Children