Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Validation Summary and TextEditorFor control
posted

Hello,

I have a question regarding the validation of the Infragistics controls. I would like to ask whether it is possible to display the validation error messages in the Microsoft ValidationSummary control instead of in the ValidationMessageFor control for each TextEditorFor control I have in my view.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Yordanka Toteva

Offline posted

Hello Yordanka,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

You can suggest this as a new product idea for future versions at <http://ideas.infragistics.com>.

Steps to create your idea:

1.       Log into the Infragistics Product Ideas site at http://ideas.infragistics.com (creating a new login if needed).
    2.       Navigate to the product / platform channel of your choice (e.g. WPF, Windows Forms, ASP.NET, HTML5 / Ignite UI, iOS / NucliOS, etc.)
    3.       Add your product idea and be sure to be specific and provide as much detail as possible. Explain the context in which a feature would be used, why it is needed, why it can’t be accomplished today, and who would benefit from it. You can even add screenshots to build a stronger case. Remember that for your suggestion to be successful, you need other members of the community to vote for it. Be convincing!

The benefits of submitting the product idea yourself include:

-          Direct communication with our product management team regarding your product idea.
    -          Notifications whenever new information regarding your idea becomes available.

Additional benefits of the product idea system include:
    -          Ability to vote on your favorite product ideas to let us know which ones are the most important to you.  You will have ten votes for this and can change which ideas you are voting for at any time.
    -          Allow you to shape the future of our products by requesting new controls and products altogether.
    -          You and other developers can discuss existing product ideas with members of our Product Management team.

The product ideas site allows you to track the progress of your ideas at any time, see how many votes it got, read comments from other developers in the community, and see if someone from the product team has additional questions for you.

Offline posted

Hello,

I am still following up. Have you been able to submit your product idea?
    If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact me, I will be glad to help you.
    Thank you for choosing Infragistics components!