Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Stacked Column with Parent series level data sources not showing bars unless parent series has a specific name
posted

Hello Infragistics,

I am trying to plot different data sets which is necessitating the use of series level datasources: I seem to have ran across a bug in the behavior of the chart as it is not displaying the bars when I set the datasource at series level; it does work if I set the datasource at the chart level but that does not meet my needs. Interestingly by modifying the values to be charted I can see it is setting the chart limits but not drawing the bars.

Finally and most maddeningly I actually can get the stacked series to show up if I give the parent series a specific name, in the fiddle for example the name "stackedColumn"  seems to work while "Robert" fails; in my actual project the name "stackedColumn" does not seem to work but another string that is passed in as an argument (but I don't seem to be able to use just any string, and it doesn't work in the fiddle )

http://jsfiddle.net/mu4sza4e/6/

Signed,

Andrew Bednarski