Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Iggrid rowtemplate compatibility issues
posted

Hi,

We were previously using an earlier version of Ignite UI (version 13.2). We were able to  specify the row template  at grid model level in the controller . For eg.,

var model = new GridModel { AutoGenerateColumns = false, Width = "100%"};

model.RowTemplate = "<td title='${Mytitle}'>${MyTitle}<input type='hidden' name='Request' value='${Id}'></input></td>" +"<td>${Detail}</td>";

We are now trying to use the latest version of the Infragistics.Web.Mvc dll (version 16) and we dont find any property called RowTemplate in the GridModel object.The only templating option we find is in the GridColumn Level.However that means that I will have to provide a separate template for each column , which means rewriting the whole grid Model builder code.We have a lot of existing grids and I do not want to rewrite the templating of each grid row now. Is there any way I could achieve what I was able to do in the older version. 

Hope my query was clear enough.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudipto