Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IGDialog : how to override maximize button click handler to set custom dimensions for IGDialog
posted

Hi, 

The default behavior of the maximize button handler maximizes dialog to the size of window. It's going below the top navigation section in our page and then there is no way to bring it back to normal size. I'd like to override maximize behavior by giving it custom dimensions. Please advise.

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Chirag,

Yes toy are right ,the default behavior of the maximize button is to maximizes the dialog to the size of window.

In order to address your issue I have created a sample of igDialog and putting a div on top of it ,and when I maximize the dialog ,I  was able to reproduce the behavior you have described . The dialog window was going underneath the div and also hiding the dialog content.

I open the debugger tool (F12)   and found that dialog has by default 100010 z-index , now to get the dialog on top of div I set the little less z-index to the div. And found dialog is showing on top of div and has all the  buttons available.

Please find the attachment sample i have created to test this.

I looked into API document to override maximize button to set custom dimensions, I did not find any event and method to do it.to have these option available could be a new product idea.

You can suggest new product ideas for future versions (or vote for existing ones) at <http://ideas.infragistics.com>.

Please let me know if you need further assistance on this matter.

Sincerely,

Divya Jain

Associate Software Developer

igDialog.zip
Children
No Data