Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Horizontal Scrollbar make always visible
posted

Hi,

I am using IGTreeGrid and responsive feature of it. Grids keeps hiding and showing of scrollbars at times.

I would like to show horizontal scrollbar all the time to the users. Please advise how can I achieve it.

How can I prevent grid from hiding the scrollbars.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for using Infragistics forums!

While the Responsive feature has multiple distinct functionalities that help achieve better user experience for RWD-conscious apps, in most configurations it also assumes that the grid has dynamically sized columns that could become too narrow to be easily readable, which then kicks behaviors that help alleviate that. Grids with horizontal scrollbars don't need this basic Responsive functionality so one thing you could always do is disable Responsive (what do you need it for in such a grid?). You could also try to turn off forceResponsiveGridWidth

If the first is not an option and the second doesn't work, please share your TreeGrid and Responsive configurations so I could check what the underlying cause for the issue is.

Best regards,

Stamen Stoychev

Children
No Data