Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Edit appointment pop-up dialogue shows incorrect times for 12 hour clock format
posted

Hello Infragistics,

I am currently using 17.1.20171.1012 and I have come across an issue with how the times are displayed on the mini edit appointment pop-up which is displayed once an appointment is clicked on.

Namely, if the times specified for the appointment are 13:00 - 15:00 they are displayed as 1:00 AM - 3:00 AM which is incorrect. Looking at the same event using the agenda view I am able to see the correct values 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM

See screenshots below.

Also retrieving the currently selected appointment programatically I can see that the times are correctly set as follows:

appointment = ui.owner._options.currentAppointment;

appointment._e.start - Thu Mar 15 2018 13:00:00 GMT+0000 (GMT Standard Time)
appointment._e.end - Thu Mar 15 2018 15:00:00 GMT+0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Could you please advise if that has been fixed in later versions and if so in which one.  

Kind regards,

Nikola Petkov

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Nikola,

Thank you for your question!

We haven't fix this, yet. I have logged it in our internal system for further investigating and development, because it is indeed an issue of the igScheduler "editAppoitnemnt" popup.

Work item #251460

Thank you for reporting this!

Children
No Data