Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Upgrade to 18.1, now need alternative for RenderMatchItemsCondition
posted

I have several reports that have combo boxes on the page for filtering / searching. Previously these were populated like so:

@(Html.Infragistics()
                  .ComboFor(item => Model.SelectedServiceManagementOption)
                  .Mode(ComboMode.DropDown)
                  .DataSourceUrl(Url.Action("service-filter-combo-data", "LiteReports"))
                  .CompactData(false)
                  .ValueKey("ID")
                  .TextKey("Name")
                  .DataBind()
                  .HtmlAttributes(new Dictionary<string, object> { { "class", "form-control reportparam filter-offset" } })
                  .RenderMatchItemsCondition(ComboRenderMatchItemsCondition.Contains)
                  .Render())

But since upgrading to 18.1 the RenderMatchItemsCondition has been removed from Infragistics helpers.
Now when loading reports the combo boxes are blank by default as I have had to comment out  //.RenderMatchItemsCondition(ComboRenderMatchItemsCondition.Contains)   

Is there a new alternative way to do this? As when searching the net all I seem to find references to is doing it the way that has now been removed 

Offline posted

Hi Anastasios,

It seems like the version that you are upgrading from is older than 15.1 and it contains the old igCombo. 15.1 version introduces a new igCombo, so upgrading to 18.1 means that you will also need to migrate from the old to the new combo.

As the topic states you will need to use the highlightMatchesMode in replacement of the RenderMatchItems option.

Please let me know if you have further questions, I will be glad to help.