Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IgUpload Progress Bar not shown in Microsoft Edge
posted

I am using Infragistics 16.1. I am using igUpload in my implementation. Its working perfectly fine for all the browsers but gives problems with Microsoft Edge.

When i upload a file, Progress bar does not show the progress but the file is in the process of uploading in the background. After the file has been uploaded, the progress bar suddenly moves to complete.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have investigated your issue, and I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further. I have logged this behavior in our github repo - https://github.com/IgniteUI/ignite-ui/issues/1843.

If you have any questions or comments related to this behavior, you can comment on the issue page, where our community will update you accordingly. This will be assigned to a developer in a future sprint to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Children
No Data