Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igCurrency Editor on mouse hover disappears the text
posted

Hi,

I am using igCurrencyEditor through MVC Helper and observed that when I hover my mouse the text disappears and when clicked on the field it appears back again . As shown below there is actually a value within the empty one.Can you let me know the problem

<div class="row-container margin-left-25 margin-bottom-25">
@{
for (int k = 0; k < Model.AddCoverageBBR.Count; k++)
{
<text>
<div class="services-option option-value cell " id=@("services-value-container" + i)>

@(Html.Infragistics().CurrencyEditorFor(m => m.Services)
.ID("services-value" + i).ValidatorOptions(m => m.Required(true).OnBlur(true).OnSubmit(true))
.Render())

</div> 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Jois,

Thank you for posting. I tried to reproduce the behavior using our online sample, but hovering over the text doesn’t make the text disappear.

May I know which version of control /js files you are using, try using the latest 19.1 and test if it changes the behavior.
    Make sure you included all the js file in sequence like explained here.

If you still getting the issue, the best way for us to assist you is if you provide a small isolated sample that we can run and use for debugging locally.

Looking forward to hear you back.

Sincerely,
    Divya Jain
    Associate Software Developer

Children