Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Implementar paginación remota en Ig Grid con filtros externo al grid.
posted

Tengo filtros externos en un modal, requiero que la acción de un botón desencadene la paginación remota del grid tomando en cuenta los filtros que el usuario seleccionó.

Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for posting in our community.

Please keep in mind that we provide support in English in order to be able to assist you better with your requirements.

I assume that you are experiencing issues with remote features. However, in order to ensure that the query is addressed correctly I would need a small isolated sample, reproducing the behavior on your side along with steps to reproduce and any information that you consider relevant. Please remove any external dependencies and code that is not directly related to this issue and attach the zipped sample in this case.

Having a working sample on my side, which I can debug, will help me investigate this further and find the root cause of this behavior.