Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Change in the row object in 'allTransactions'
posted

Hello,

I have a virtualized grid with autoCommit & aggregateTrans. set to true. There are few properties which are not binded to the grid as columns. There is a difference in the row object which has all the cell values modified during a row update. Am sure this did not happen in 2012.1 release, but is now seen in the 2012.2 and the recent SR. Here is a scenario.

I have a grid with two rows already present. I add a new row and commit the changes (by hitting enter). I then update the same row by changing some cell value and  then commit. When i see the 'allTransactions' object, there are 'newrow' and 'row' types of elements. In the 'row' element type, i see the value of the hidden column being set to null in addition to the modified properties. This does not happen when the grid has any rows already present. This behaviour starts from the third row. 

We need this behaviour to be consistent with the old one since we copy all the properties of the 'row' element type to a new object to get the final changes to the row. The additional hidden columns with NULL values will result in an error in our application.

Attaching demo source code for your reference.

Thanks,

Wajid.

SR_Transactions.zip
Parents Reply Children
No Data