Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Second pane of the vertical splitter disappear IE10
posted

Hi,

I have a vertical splitter. When open the page with an IE10 and zoom to 135% or more, the rigth panel disappear. You can reproduce this error: http://igniteui.com/splitter/overview.

I used Ignite version: 2014.1. 

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Offline posted

Hello Vladimir,
    Welcome to the forum! 

I have tested this and it appears to be reproducible in the online sample using other browsers as well.I have tested this using Chrome v 35.0.1916.153, Mozilla Firefox v.30.0 and the text was disappearing. No issue in IE11 though.The version of IgniteUI used for the Online Samples, if from the CDN and it is currently 14.1.20141.1020 

I will further look into this and update you with details. What is the product version you are using?
    Please feel free to add any additional information you may find appropriate.

Offline posted

Hello Vladimir,  

I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further. To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 174392.The next step will be for a developer to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution. You can view the status of all development issues connected to this case (CAS-139556-F6X5J2) from the "Development Issues" tab, when viewing this case on the "My Support Requests" page of our website. You can also continue to send updates to this case at any time.