Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Editable Cell in IgGrid not working
posted

Hello,
I am currently working on an angular-igniteui igGrid with the controller setup. I also have jQuery.sortable() applied to the grid to have drag-able rows. I followed this forum post to set it up: https://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/f/ignite-ui-for-javascript/78376/drag-and-drop-orderable-rows. I have attached a text file for my grid setup and the initialization of jQuery.sortable().

One of the cells in my grid is editable. I have added igValidaton to that cell. If I preform the following actions on this cell I get an error:

1. Choose row and edit Drop No cell change value to 1
2. Select Drop No cell in another row with different job, change that value to 1 (this should hit the validation)
3. Now click out of the cell to close edit mode while the validation message is still showing (one clicked out it reverts cell to original value because it was invalid data)
4. Try to select another cell now to edit. An error occurs.

The error message reads: "Uncaught Error: cannot call methods on igEditorFilter prior to initialization; attempted to call method 'setFocus'" I've attached a screenshot of the error in more detail. At first I thought maybe jQuery.sortable() was causing this issue, however as I use valid data, or fix the validation error before exiting the column I can drag and edit as much as I want, no issue. Not sure if it is something i'm doing or an internal issue in the infragistics code. 

Here are my version #'s:
infragistics v 14.2.20142.2140
jquery v 2.1.1 

Thanks,

Julie

igEditError.zip