Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
React Grid Error Tooltip not updating dimension for different messages.
posted

I am using IgrDataGrid to render grid and setting error messages to cells based on conditions. The error message text length can vary as there are different scenarios so to display error message correctly in tooltip, the tooltip dimension should be calculated at run time based on content length. But this is not happening right now, height/width of tooltip is set on the basis of first error message shown.

Offline posted

Hello Ankit,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are seeing, and I have reproduced it. This behavior is unexpected, and as such, I have asked our engineering staff to examine it further. To ensure this receives attention, I have logged the behavior in our internal tracking systems with a development ID of 271546.

I have created a private support case for you that I will be linking to this issue so that you can receive an update when this issue receives a fix or other resolution. The ID of this support case is CAS-209693-V0T7S9 and you can access it here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.