Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Localization support
posted

Hello

I can't find a way to localize the grid functions to german. Is it possible?

Regards
Erik

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Erik,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are looking to achieve, and by the “grid functions” in this case, I am under the impression that you are looking to localize the functions within the column options of the grid. If this impression is incorrect, please let me know as the following is based upon that impression.

I am attaching a sample project that demonstrates the ability to do this. The relevant code is within the src/Localization folder, in that you need to create your own localization file and module that you can then merge with the pages you would like to localize. As long as your browser’s language is set to the corresponding language as your merged module, the DataGrid will automatically look for the correct localization strings defined by your module and localization file.

I hope this helps you. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

CustomLocalization.zip

Children
No Data