Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Inviting coworkers to IndigoDesigned Area but not receiving invites...
posted

Hi guys,

I invited some coworkers to a design area I created and invited two coworkers. It shows that the invites were sent to them but both told me they never received any. In addition, one of my UX designers who uses Indigo said she invited me to an area on IndigoDesigned that she created, in order for me to review something, and I never got the invite either. She clicked "resend" and I went into mine and did the same thing for both of them but nothing. When they logged back in as well, they don't even have those areas available in their dropdown. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Charles

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi, Charles!

Thanks for contacting us.

Could you send us the emails that didn't get the invites so we can figure out what the issue is? You can use our email account to send that info.

The fact that the workspaces are not showing on indigodesigned.com after you log in is expected. When you get an invite, you need to accept it to become a member and see the workspace. Once you are part of a workspace with other members, you can add them to other workspaces without the need for an invite.

Kind regards,

Patricia

Indigo Studio Team

Children