Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Shortcuts Not Working
posted

I am using Indigo Studio for Mac 2017 Vol 1. Update 2 and about half the time when I start the program, no keyboard shortcuts work.  I can't copy, paste, cut, undo etc.

Has anyone else had this issue, or does anyone know a workaround?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi, 

We've seen reports of this happening, but haven't been able yet to reproduce it here. Could you answer the following questions to help us diagnose the issue?

1. Do any other shortcuts work for you? For example, saving a screen with Cmd+S?

2. Does this happen immediately after start, or after using it for some time? If you close and open Indigo Studio, does the problem still happen?

3. Do you have any other open apps when this happens? In that case, could you try seeing if you get to this state when no apps besides Indigo Studio are running?

Sorry for the amount of questions :), but it will really help us in diagnosing the issue.

Kind regards,

Santiago

Children