Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Usabiltystudy: No microphone or webcam
posted

Hi,

I just upgraded to Indigo Studio Professional recently. I picked one of my clickdummies I made with Indigo Studio Essentials and started a usability study for that.

When I start the study as a participant I am asked to download a chrome-plugin which takes over the recording of audio and video. Unfortunately the plugin doesn't seem to work. When I start the study, the option to record from microphone and from webcam are disabled. It looks like this:

The study itself is working, but there is no sound or video recorded. I checked security settings in chrome, but there is nothing suspicious. I also switched off all other browser plugins and tried it on different computers.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Kaltenbrunner

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi, Siegried!

Thank you for contacting us.

We've found an issue with the permissions for the Usability Study Recorder plugin. The team is already working on a solution. We'll let you know as soon as it's available. Of course you can still participate in the study and get all the other reports.

You can read about the different available reports here: Usability study results overview.

Kind regards,
    Patricia
    Indigo Studio Team

Reply Children
No Data