Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Indigo Studio crashes when I select Share > Replace
posted

How come after I update a prototype, whether it is large or small and I select to share and replace my existing prototype, Indigo studio crashes or the screen goes blank and I have to close and reopen it in order to resume work.  It works fine when I do the initial share, but when replacing it is when I have problems.  Sometimes I have to redo the share, because it doesn't complete before it crashes and other times it completes the replace and then crashes.  I have verified that I am on the latest version 2017 Vol. 2 (Dragon.Release_20180917.1 - 10.2.2000.147) and running on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted
    Hi Amber,
    Thanks for contacting us.
    From the behavior that you describe, it seems that Indigo is running out of memory. Would it be possible for you to send us the project you are working on to our support account (indigo@infragistics.com)? It'll help us to profile and identify the cause of the issue.
    Do you think you could send us the files in the Documents\Indigo Studio\logs folder to our support account (indigo@infragistics.com)? They include important information that will help us diagnose the problem.
    Thanks for your time.
    Best regards,
    Claudia
    Indigo Team
Children