Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Indigo Studio hangs during loading screen
posted

Hello,

When I open Indigo Studio, the loading screen is starting but never stops loading. The actual program never starts. The only thing I can do is close the loading screen window manually. My serial key was expired recently and I've ordered a new one, but it doesn't even let me enter the new key. I tried a complete re-install several times and also deleted the "Indigo Studio" folders from "My Documents" and the "AppData/Local". I tried the steps listed in other forum-post with similar problems.

Details:

• Windows 7
  • Indigo version 4 (update 0.2)
  • Silverlight version 5.1.30514.0
  • win.log only contains: "2014-11-04 13:01:59.73 [901b67] [Info ] NativeHost: Initializing native host" (and "2014-11-04 13:05:20.95 [901b67] [Info ] NativeHost: Native host closing" if I close the loading-window)

Please let me know what other solutions I can try or if you need more information to help me.

Thanks in advance,

Caspar

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi Caspar,

I'm sorry to hear that. Let see if we can figure out what's going on. Some questions:

1. Was Indigo working OK before installing the latest version?

2. When did it started to fail, after checking for updates, after installing the new version over the old one, or just from one day to another?

Would it be possible for you to try installing an earlier version of Indigo Studio to see if it works for you? You can then update to the latest version by checking for updates in Indigo. You should have access to previous versions of Indigo Studio on your account.

Let us know how it goes. Thanks for submitting the issue, and we apologize for the inconvenience, 

Best regards,

Santiago.

Indigo Studio Team.

Children