Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Responsive container contents
posted

I'm hoping I'm just missing something, but it seems I'm rather limited as to what I can put in to a responsive cell.  Is there any way I can put anything I want into a "cell", regardless of whether an element has been made "responsive"?  I get that I'm in a responsive layout, but when working in html, I can put anything I want into a Bootstrap cell, even without specifying any Bootstrap column classes.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi, Michael!

Thank you for contacting us.

You can use many of the UI elements in the Toolbox in Indigo Studio for responsive design layouts. You'll see an indicator for the ones you can't use. Were you looking for an particular element you couldn't add?

Also, you don't need to make elements responsive to place them inside cells in our Bootstrap Container. You can use them as they are in the Toolbox.

Please refer to our help docs for more information on this topic, for example: http://help.indigodesigned.com/designing-responsive-web-pages/creating-your-first-responsive-web-page-layout.

Please, let us know if we can help you in any other way.

Kind regards,

Patricia

Indigo Studio Team

Children