Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Counting occurrences of a selected choice from a Sharepoint choice field in a ReportPlus Dashboard
posted

Hello,

I have a SharePoint list that I am making a dashboard from. In this list, every entry can belong to one or more categories. For example, lets say these categories are A, B, and C. I am trying to count how many times A, B and C were selected and show it in a graph. However the column of can look like this.

ID Category
1 A
2 B
3 A; C

A; C

5 A; B; C
6 C
7 A
8 A

When I load this into ReportPlus, it makes a graph that would count the entries like this.

I would like it to just count how many of A, B, and C there is individually but I cannot seem to find a way to do that. Tried making many different calculated fields with no luck. Wondering if anyone would happen to know.

Thanks!

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted
    • A lot of thanks for your entire efforts on this web site. Ellie loves setting aside time for internet research and it's easy to see why. We all learn all of the lively mode you present informative tricks via this blog and even inspire response from website visitors on the theme so our favorite child is actually understanding a lot of things. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You are always conducting a fantastic job.

• Chat gpt
    • チャットgpt
Children
No Data