Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
VB6 and infragistics Listbox control licensing
posted

Hello, I'm currently working on an old application developped in VB6. My first step is trying to make it worked in the old IDE before even trying to upgrade it to a more recent version and vb.net

I have the source code and managed to make it work on the VB6 IDE in a windows 7 VM. But I'm not able to create the .exe with the original files because during the process I have the message" infragistics Listbox control - unlicensed copy for demo use only copyright 1999/2000"

I guess the original developper had the license. What files should I search ? I have IGUltraGrid20.ocx ,PVList.ocx and SSTree.ocx that seems to be linked to infragistics and licensed from 2001 to 2002 ?

How can I compile the application nowaday ?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

You would need to have the relevant product installed with a key to resolve the issue that you currently have with the unlicensed use. 

The retired products pdf can help you find what product(s) you are using and the version that is being used.  As far as obtaining the license, you could reach out to team@infragistics.com to see if they can help you find if your company has a license already.  If you don't have a license or it can't be found, you can still purchase a license from sales.

Children