Error message : CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Style' does not exist in the namespace 'Infragistics.WebUI.Shared'
I'm trying to show a simple grid on the page. Nothing fancy. I've got Infragistics.WebUI.Shared in my project referencesand it's visible in the GAC. I've even tried adding it to the web.config, but it does not seem to want to work.
Is this problem solved?
I have a different problem,we have migrated our application from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0 but we are referencing the old DLLs of Infragistics 4.3 version.
We are using Infragistics ultrachart ,it is throwing error -"Page.RegisterRequiresPostBack can only be called on controls that implement IPostBackDataHandler"
So I had run the "Project Upgrade Utility" ,after running this I closed my application and removed the DLLs in the aplication BIN folder.
I build my application again ,now it is giving this error- "The type or namespace name 'BorderDetails' does not exist in the namespace 'Infragistics.WebUI.Shared".
I have removed the DLL 'Infragistics.WebUI.Shared" and added it again ,still the above error is coming..
Any help is really appreciable as it is urgent for us.
The same error occurred for me.
The type or namespace name 'BorderDetails' does not exist in the
namespace 'Infragistics.WebUI.Shared' (are you missing an assembly
How can i overcome it?
I am using .NetAdvantage 2010.1. Please help soon.
A reference to Infragistics35.WebUI.Shared.v10.1.dll needs to be added in the project/website.
I had already referred the assembly. Still the problem exists. Anyway i solved it by setting a property value of the dll to true.
I ran into this little problem, mine had to do with BorderDetails in Shared v10.1, and then I found this little thread.
Assyst's comment about solving it "by setting a property value of the dll to true" intrigued me, but the comment wasn't exactly cluttered with detail on WHICH property. I guessed that the property might be the Copy Local property (I'm working in VS2012, btw). I changed the property to true, and the problem went away -- I then recompiled and redeployed. This fixed the problem.
I do wonder WHY the problem was occurring, however.