Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Icon pack search tool
posted

Hi all, I recently purchased both sets of icon packs, for the price I paid I would say my satisfaction level is OK. I just wanted to put in a feature request, there is no keyword search tool, sure the pdf and xps doc can be searched but it only finds exact matches to search terms in file names, this just isn't good enough as far as I am concerned.

A competitor for the ICON packs has a search tool that takes keywords, displaying results and allowing you to select a found/desired icon and then the real set appears in a different pane and bobs your uncle you have the icon you want in the size you want right in the single search html page, instead with the infragistics icons I am digging around in the file system. I will not name the competitor as I feel it would be unfair but please please come up with some sort of keyword search and find tool and cut out the awkward way that I have to dig for icons.

a moderately pleased customer,

regards,

John Colclough

Parents
No Data
    posted
    Hi John --

Thanks for the feedback here. It's definitely helpful as we plan for future releases and enhancements to the icon packs. If there are other ways we can enhance the product and your experience please continue to send feedback.

-- Grant
    "osdsl" wrote in message news:61381@forums.infragistics.com...

Hi all, I recently purchased both sets of icon packs, for the price I paid I would say my satisfaction level is OK. I just wanted to put in a feature request, there is no keyword search tool, sure the pdf and xps doc can be searched but it only finds exact matches to search terms in file names, this just isn't good enough as far as I am concerned.

A competitor for the ICON packs has a search tool that takes keywords, displaying results and allowing you to select a found/desired icon and then the real set appears in a different pane and bobs your uncle you have the icon you want in the size you want right in the single search html page, instead with the infragistics icons I am digging around in the file system. I will not name the competitor as I feel it would be unfair but please please come up with some sort of keyword search and find tool and cut out the awkward way that I have to dig for icons.

a moderately pleased customer,

regards,

John Colclough

http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/p/16882/61381.aspx#61381

Children