Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Javascript Error after Upgrading to Netadvantage Web Client 2008 Vol 3 and the latest Hotfix
posted

I just upgraded a project that primarily uses multiple UltraWebGrids in AJAX UpdatePanels (in a Wizard Control) in ASP.Net Framework 3.5 (without SP1) to both Netadvantage Web Client 2008 Vol 3 and the latest Hotfix, and I am having a problem.

When I run the app and change steps in the Wizard Control so that a different UltraWebGrid is displayed (in a different UpdatePanel), I get a Javascript error in ScriptResource.axd in the "igtbl_removeState(stateNode)" function. The Error is "Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'childNodes.length' is null or not an object" at the statement "while (stateNode.childNodes.length > 0)". If I Ignore the error twice during each step change, my app seems to function OK.

This is running from the VS 2008 IDE using the built-in webserver. Any ideas as to why this error is being thrown or how to fix it?? (It works fine in Vol 2)

Thanks.

Don Sharp

Parents Reply Children
No Data