Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebGrid cell edit inputbox offset on page issue
posted

Greetings,

I am using your ultrawebgrid v6.3 and have an issue with the editing controlls rendering outside of the grid itself. (onclick, the input control appears offset well outside the page)

As an additional 'feature' there are 3 of these grids (yes they all have a different ID) and when I toggle back/forth between editing one grid to the next, their respective input boxes increase this offset and walk away further down the page.

Considering I am relatively new at the use of your suite, I was unable to find a similar posting. Can you offer any advice, is it a known issue? I am suspecting a CSS/div issue may be the underlying cause. Which could be as a result of how the grids are setup to begin with. Here is an example of the one grid's markup code.

<igtbl:ultrawebgrid id="uwList2" Width="248px" runat="server" Height="171px">
    <Bands>
        <igtbl:UltraGridBand>
            <AddNewRow View="NotSet" Visible="NotSet">
            </AddNewRow>
        </igtbl:UltraGridBand>
    </Bands>
    <DisplayLayout AllowDeleteDefault="Yes" JavaScriptFileName="/Scripts/ig_WebGrid.js"
        StationaryMargins="Header" AllowAddNewDefault="Yes" AllowSortingDefault="Yes" RowHeightDefault="20px"
        Version="2.00" BorderCollapseDefault="Separate" Name="ctl00xuwList2" TableLayout="Fixed"
        CellClickActionDefault="Edit" AllowUpdateDefault="Yes">
        <AddNewBox Prompt="Add new" Hidden="False"></AddNewBox>
        <Pager StyleMode="PrevNext"></Pager>
        <HeaderStyleDefault Font-Bold="True" BorderStyle="Solid" BackColor="LightGray">
            <BorderDetails ColorTop="White" WidthLeft="1px" WidthTop="1px" ColorLeft="White"></BorderDetails>
        </HeaderStyleDefault>
        <FrameStyle Width="248px" BorderWidth="1px" Font-Size="10pt" Font-Names="Verdana" BorderStyle="Solid"
            BackColor="LightGray" Height="171px"></FrameStyle>
        <FooterStyleDefault BorderWidth="1px" BorderStyle="Solid" BackColor="LightGray">
            <BorderDetails ColorTop="White" WidthLeft="1px" WidthTop="1px" ColorLeft="White"></BorderDetails>
        </FooterStyleDefault>
        <EditCellStyleDefault BorderWidth="0px" BorderStyle="None"></EditCellStyleDefault>
        <RowStyleDefault BorderWidth="1px" BorderColor="Gray" BorderStyle="Solid">
            <Padding Left="3px"></Padding>
            <BorderDetails WidthLeft="0px" WidthTop="0px"></BorderDetails>
        </RowStyleDefault>
        <Images ImageDirectory="/Images/"></Images>
    </DisplayLayout>
</igtbl:ultrawebgrid>

Any assistant in this matter would be helpful...

Thanks in advance,
    Padishar