Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Browser problem!!
posted

Hi,

I'm using Infragistics controls in my application especially UltrawebGrid and Webcombo etc.

When i've my application in Mozilla (in IE things are fine), I've the following problems.

1) When I copy multiple data from Excel to paste in Grid (to insert data into DB), I cant paste in the ultrawebgrid (when i press "Ctrl-V") ......... (this is working fine in IE but not in Mozilla :-( )

2) I cant sort the columns in the ultrawebgrid in Mozilla (by clicking on any  column header)...... (again this's working fine in IE but not in Mozilla :-( )

CAN ANYONE PLZ HELP ME With the above issues?? how can i resolve them?

Parents Reply
    posted in reply to [Infragistics] Murtaza Abdeali

Hi im using infragistics V11.1 Grid view.

Im getting error in mozilla Browser Latest version 18.0.2.(but it is working fine in Mozilla 9.0.1 version)

I am bugged up solving that issue.Plese get me our of this issue asap.

If u have a solution please mail me the solution to akhilesh.d@inteqsolutions.com and mail2akhileshd@gmail.com

The issue is :Input string was not in a correct format. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]    System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) +9591147    System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +119    System.Convert.ToInt32(String value) +48    Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebListbar.UltraWebListbar.getRenderer() +243    Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebListbar.UltraWebListbar.get_IsAppStyling() +28    Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebListbar.UltraWebListbar.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +72    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +103    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175    System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2496

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

Children
No Data