Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Autopostback / Ajax Ultrawebgrid
posted

I am using nfragistics 7.1 and .Net (C#).

I am using Meta tag to refresh the page every "x" seconds. But I dont want my page which has just the Ultrawebgrid not to flash. Basically some way for Ultrawebgrid to use AJAX and update the rows in the grid without posting back the whole page. 

I also tried following way: 

<igmisc:WebAsyncRefreshPanel ID="servicesRefresh" runat="server" Visible="True" RefreshTargetIDs="servicesGrid" TriggerControlIDs="servicesGrid">                </igmisc:WebAsyncRefreshPanel>

I am setting refresh rate using a registry setting as follows on page load:

this.servicesRefresh.RefreshInterval = ReadRegistry()*1000;

But this doesnt work either. I looked up on help, it said I need to implement ICallBackResponseRenderer. I didnt find any help as to how to implement it. 

Please let me know what is the best way to do an "invisible" postback. This is URGENT!!

Thanks,

Shalini.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello spradhan

It has been a while since you have made your  post, in case you still need of support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well.  So my research on your issue shows that you probably could add an  Ajax Extension Timer and set it interval to what you need and after this handle its event Tick
    and inside the event just Rebind the grid like showed in the code below:
    protected void Timer1_Tick(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

this.UltraWebGrid1.DataBind();

}

Children
No Data