Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
PVATLCalendar Module and Infragistics Date Edit Licenses
posted

I have an old VB6 application with the old Infragistics Calendar and Date Edit controls within (product names in Subject line above). I have been tasked to make a couple of minor tweaks to the code that do not involve the forms that house these controls -- no issues there.

However, when I try to compile the code into an EXE, I get a popup message stating something to the effect: "You only have an unlicensed (demo) copy of this product..." which prevents me from compiling the app. I have the .ocx files (PVCalendar9.ocx and PVDateEdit9.ocx respectively), but cannot find the license I need to compile the files.

I've already used regsvr32.exe to register the ocx files -- no issues there.

We have purchased a license in the past (for VB6 and VS.NET 2005), but we just can't find the VB6 license anymore since these controls are very old and we were "assured" by the client that this application would be going away -- this was about three years ago.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks!!

Parents
    posted

Hello,

If you still have the machines, in which these products were installed, you can do the following:

To try and locate your existing CD Key, this will be embedded in your existing product.  (Be sure to go to the machine in which the product was installed.) You will need to Go to your start menu-->RUN-->Type in regedit-->Click OK-->Open HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT-->Locate the product under Sheridan-->Double click on serial number-->CD Key will be listed on the right under Data.

The username you are using here doesn’t seem to be in our purchasing system.  Is there another username that you have?  If not, I would suggest you send an email directly to our registrations team so they can get more proprietary information in a private environment:  registrations@infragistics.com

Please let me know if I can be of more assistance.

Thank you,

Stephani

Reply Children
No Data