Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
JSF h:selectManyCheckbox paging problem
posted

Hi Everyone,

First of all i would like to thank you all for your previous valuable suggestions. Currently  i am working on a JSF application and we are using Infragistics components as plugin.

Problem description :
   I have a infragistics gridView component in which i am displaying all the records pulled from database. Every row in the gridView contains a column (group of checkboxes). Now the problem is when the user is trying to navigate through paging, selecting some checkboxes in 1st page and went to some page 6 and selecting some checkboxes and when he comes back and click on the paging 1st page, i am getting the following exception.

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList incompatible with [Ljava.lang.Object; at javax.faces.component.UISelectMany.getSelectedValues(UISelectMany.java:139) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor74.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

My Code:
----------------
<ig:gridView id="crossSellGrid"
    binding="#{marketingCrossSellBean.crossSellGrid}" 
    dataSource="#{marketingCrossSellBean.crossSellList}"
        pageSize="#{marketingCrossSellBean.pageSize}">
<h:selectManyCheckbox id="crossSellPoliciesList1" value="#{DATA_ROW.crossSellOptions}" layout="pageDirection">
    <f:selectItems id="crossSellList1" value="#{DATA_ROW.availableCrossSellOptions}" />
</h:selectManyCheckbox>
</ig:gridView>

Any help/advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks in Advance

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data