Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unbound Column Exception
posted

I have attached a simple project recreating my scenario.

Version : 10.2.20102.2005

When I click into different cells back and forth I get an unhandled exception

"Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object"

More of the exception information:

System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.UpdateSource()
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.CellControl.EvaluateEditingBindings()
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.Cell.ExitEditMode(Object newValue, Boolean editingCanceled)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.XamGrid.ExitEditModeInternal(Boolean cancel)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.XamGrid.SetActiveCell(CellBase cell, CellAlignment alignment, InvokeAction action, Boolean allowSelection, Boolean setFocus, Boolean scrollIntoView)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.XamGrid.SetActiveCell(CellBase cell, CellAlignment alignment, InvokeAction action, Boolean allowSelection, Boolean scrollIntoView)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.XamGrid.SetActiveCell(CellBase cell, CellAlignment alignment, InvokeAction action, Boolean allowSelection)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.Cell.OnCellMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Grids.XamGrid.XamWebGrid_MouseLeftButtonDown(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(Int32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)
   at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName)

Please Help!

TestApp.zip
Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data