Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is the UltraWebGrid compatible with IE9?
posted

I'm sure this questions has been asked many times, but I'm not sure I've seen a definitive answer. 

I just finished some testing of our application that uses the UltraWebGrid, 2009 Volume 2 on the IE9 Beta.  We use a few infragistics controls and everyhting seems fine so far except for the UltraWebgrid.  We have a few pages where data can be edited in the grid and there is some AJAX involved.  I all cases the grid seems to freeze after data is entered or edited in one cell.  The first edit works fine - including the AJAX functionality.  After that, the grid seems to freeze and eventually no data can be entered.  There are no javascript errors indicated but it seems like some sort of javascript issue.

I still have a subscription so I could upgrade to the latest realease, but from what I read the controls that are now called the ASP.NET Classic controls are no longer changing.  Am I going to be forced to update the application and move to the new version of the grid control?  This is going to be quite time consuming but if that's the way it is - so be it.

I'm really just looking for some guidance as to what my options are.  It seems that if the UltraWebGrid is not going to be compatible with IE9 then I must do something.