Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Another stepline issue when multiple series of different lengths on same chart
posted

I have a sample to reproduce the issue now but here is a description.

In the sample I add 2 stepline series. Both start at the exact same time but one has twice the number of points (and therefore is twice the timespan). Once added to the series, if you zoom in to the beginning point it appears that on series begin slightly after the other even though they both start at the same time. What I have found is that as the difference in two series' time spans increase that shift in the beginning increases as well.

The sample was too big to include the infragisitcs dlls I am using so I had to remove them. The version I am using is 10.3.20103.2021.

To reproduce the issue, run the sample, select the "Historical" radio button at the bottom left and then zoom in to the beginning. As you get closer to the 1 second interval level you will see the bottom series start to shift to the right a bit.

XamWebDataChart Sample.zip
Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,

I was able to reproduce your issue.  Just for your reference , I've submitted bug #62865 .  I will contact someone on our Developer Support team to add you as a contact to this bug so you will be notified when this issue is  fixed.

Thanks,

Shilpa

Children
No Data