Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problems with DateTime Formatting and Changing X-Axis Intervals
posted

Hey,

I  am having some serious problems trying to format the x-axis of the xamWebChart (using the version from 10.1) and changing the x-axis intervals.  I don't want to see every date on the chart because there isn't enough space for it, so I want to see every fifth date or something. As well, my DateTimes are not formatted on the XAxis and all I see are the numbers 1 through 32. 

My xaml is down there and there is nothing in the .xaml.cs file other than a m_graph.Refresh() when the DataSource for any of the series updates.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Normal 0 false false false EN-CA X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

<igChart:XamWebChart x:Name="m_graph" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" Margin="5" Grid.Row="0" Visibility="{Binding CurrentTimeRange, Converter={StaticResource TimeRangeToVisibilityConverter}, ConverterParameter=Week}">

<igChart:XamWebChart.Legend>

<igChart:Legend Visibility="Collapsed" />

</igChart:XamWebChart.Legend>

<igChart:XamWebChart.Scene>

<igChart:Scene>

<igChart:Scene.GridArea>

<igChart:GridArea BorderThickness="0" Background="#00ffffff" />

</igChart:Scene.GridArea>

</igChart:Scene>

</igChart:XamWebChart.Scene>

<igChart:XamWebChart.Series>

<igChart:Series ChartType="Line" DataSource="{Binding DriverIdlingDisplayStats}"

DataMapping="Label=EventStartDate;Value=TotalIdleMinutes;ToolTip=IdlingToolTip"

Fill="{Binding Source={StaticResource m_red3DBrush}}" />

<igChart:Series ChartType="Line" DataSource="{Binding FleetIdlingDisplayStats}"

DataMapping="Label=EventStartDate;Value=TotalIdleMinutes;ToolTip=IdlingToolTip"

Fill="{Binding Source={StaticResource m_blue3DBrush}}" />

</igChart:XamWebChart.Series>

<igChart:XamWebChart.Axes>

<igChart:Axis Name="AxisX" AxisType="PrimaryX" Unit="5">

<igChart:Axis.Label>

<igChart:LabelGroup Format="{}{0:MMM-dd}"/>

</igChart:Axis.Label>

</igChart:Axis>

<igChart:Axis Name="AxisY" AxisType="PrimaryY" Stroke="#58FFFFFF" Visibility="Visible" StrokeThickness="0" AutoRange="True">

<igChart:Axis.Label>

<igChart:LabelGroup Foreground="Black" FontFamily="Courier" />

</igChart:Axis.Label>

<igChart:Axis.MajorGridline>

<igChart:GridlineGroup Visibility="Collapsed"/>

</igChart:Axis.MajorGridline>

<igChart:Axis.MinorGridline>

<igChart:GridlineGroup Visibility="Collapsed"/>

</igChart:Axis.MinorGridline>

<igChart:Axis.MajorTickMark>

<igChart:TickMarkGroup StrokeThickness="1"/>

</igChart:Axis.MajorTickMark>

</igChart:Axis>

</igChart:XamWebChart.Axes>