Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Closing the webdatechooser control problem !!
posted

Hi,

I am having a problem with webdatechooser control.

I am using the webdatechooser control in the an expandable panel. Now whenever I open the webdatechooser control's calendar to choose a date , it kinda overlaps two button controls which are placed below that control. Now , when I shrink/expand the webpanel after choosing the date , the buttons are moving up and down as desired but the images which are included in that are still staying at the same place and I have to click on those images to get back to them within the shifted buttons.

Again this is happening only when the webdatechooser control is used to choose a date from the calendar. This problem is not happening if I dont expand the calendar control and enter the date manually.I am attaching the screenshot for better understanding the problem.

As a workaround, I added the postback in the aftercloseup property of WebDateChooser control. That solves the problem but its definitely not a desirable solution since we dont want unnecessary postbacks.

Please suggest me how to tackle this problem without postback.