Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ConditionalFormattingCellControl for StyleScope.Row has an issue
posted

Hi,

I have looked at many different posts related to the same issue and nobody really resolved it in the way it would help in my situation. To show my problem I have modified SilverlightApplication209 from another post (which was showing how to changed background of the row with modified cell.

So, please run my sample, click "change state" btn (will change the active RowState cell), then click "change name" btn to change second name. Both rows will change their background color. Now, click Reload button, which will reload the XamGrid with dynamically created columns and bind this grid to data. Repeat tests and you will see that cell are changing their background but not rows. So, scrolll up/down and now rows have changed their background.

What should I do to make it working for rows background without scrolling the grid?

Version 11.1

Thanks.

Victor