Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is any way of creating Dynamically StackedFragmentSeries of a StackedColumnSeries ?
posted

Hello,

I am trying to show a StackedColumnSeries which will have in each column the same X number of data to be stacked.

What I want to do is to create dynamically each StackedFragmentSeries  depending on the number of the data to be shown. I can't know the quantity because there will be different filters which will allow to pick different information from the database.

In the example below is my attempt to show it by binding the stackedFragmentSeries to an  ObservableCollection, but it doesn't show anything. Emissions is the Observable collection with the values catched from the Database and they are Decimals. Any help about this?

<ig:XamDataChart x:Name="xamStackedColumnChart"
            Legend="{Binding ElementName=xmLegend}"
            Padding="10" Visibility="Visible"
            HorizontalZoomable="True"
            HorizontalZoombarVisibility="Collapsed"
            VerticalZoomable="True"
            VerticalZoombarVisibility="Collapsed"
                         >

<ig:XamDataChart.Axes>
     <ig:NumericYAxis x:Name="StackedColumnYAxis"
                   MinimumValue="0"
                   Interval="10000"
                   Label="{}{} T CO2"
                   MaximumValue="250000"
                   LabelSettings="{StaticResource 
AxisLabelSettings2
}"/>  <ig:CategoryXAxis x:Name="StackedColumnXAxis"              ItemsSource="{Binding ValuesOfExcessVSEmissions}"                             Label="{}{Date}" />   </ig:XamDataChart.Axes>           
      <ig:XamDataChart.Series>
          <ig:StackedColumnSeries x:Name="StackedColumns"
XAxis
="{Binding ElementName=StackedColumnXAxis}"              YAxis="{Binding ElementName=StackedColumnYAxis}"              ItemsSource="{Binding ValuesOfExcessVSEmissions}"> <ig:StackedColumnSeries.Series>
            <ig:StackedFragmentSeries ValueMemberPath="Emissions"               Title="{Binding ValuesOfExcessVSEmissions}">             </ig:StackedFragmentSeries>       </ig:StackedColumnSeries.Series> </ig:StackedColumnSeries>  </ig:XamDataChart.Series>             </ig:XamDataChart>

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi, could you show an example of you data? Depending on the format of the data, you should be able to use our GroupBy data source and AutoGenerateSeries on the StackedColumnSeries.

-Graham

Reply Children