Is there a copy and paste feature in the xamPivotGrid? I know there is one for the xamGrid but not for the xamPivotGrid? If not, is it going to be in the next release of the controls or is it easy to implement in the current controls?
It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking into your post and I suggest you see this sample from our feature browser:
where it is shown how to edit Cells. If you want to copy / paste a couple of Cells like in XamGrid, I could log a Product Idea on your behalf.
Looking forward for your reply.
Thanks for the sample. I gave it a try but you can only copy 1 cell at a time. I want a copy and paste function like in the xamgrid where you can copy and paste a section of cells.
Yes i would want this idea in the future releases.
Can I get a status update on this feature?
I have contacted with our product managers and they said that currencly there is no ETA for this feature, but it is on the backlog for future implementation.
It has been a couple of years since the last post. Do you have a status update on this feature? Thanks!
The feature you are referring to has not been implemented yet. If you would like you could submit it as a new product idea at: https://www.infragistics.com/community/ideas (or vote for existing ones) as well. Please note that the more votes a product idea has gathered, the more likely it is for the new feature to bubble up to the top. When planning new releases, our Product Management team will look at the most popular features and use your feedback to prioritize upcoming work.
Steps to create your idea:
1. Log into the Infragistics Product Ideas site at https://www.infragistics.com/community/ideas (creating a new login if needed).
2. Navigate to the product / platform channel of your choice (e.g. WPF, Windows Forms, ASP.NET, HTML5 / Ignite UI, iOS / NucliOS, etc.)
3. Add your product idea and be sure to be specific and provide as much detail as possible.
• Explain the context in which a feature would be used, why it is needed, why it can’t be accomplished today, and who would benefit from it. You can even add screenshots to build a stronger case. Remember that for your suggestion to be successful, you need other members of the community to vote for it. Be convincing!
• [CASE: “Reference case [case number], FORUMS: “Include a link to this thread”] in your idea so product management will be able to look back at this case.
The benefits of submitting the product idea yourself include:
- Direct communication with our product management team regarding your product idea.
- Notifications whenever new information regarding your idea becomes available.
Additional benefits of the Product Idea system include:
- Ability to vote on your favorite product ideas to let us know which ones are the most important to you. You will have ten votes for this and can change which ideas you are voting for at any time.
- Allow you to shape the future of our products by requesting new controls and products altogether.
- You and other developers can discuss existing product ideas with members of our Product Management team.
The product ideas site allows you to track the progress of your ideas at any time, see how many votes it got, read comments from other developers in the community, and see if someone from the product team has additional questions for you.
Thank you for contacting Infragistics.
Is there any update on the PivotGrid (UltraPivotGrid or XamPrivotGrid). I haven't seen any progress in years...
Is there any out-of-the-box export to excel functionality?