Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebCombo not showing data in some workstations
posted

Hi,

We have an existing legacy web application using Infragistics35.WebUI.WebCombo.v10.3.

It is running fine on production server, test server and other workstations.

The WebCombos are showing data properly on them.

But on some new workstations when the same source code is run from Visual Studio Professional 2012, the WebCombos are not showing data though the dataset in the code behind are fetching proper data.

The OS is Windows 7 Enterprise Service Pack 1 64bit.

Target Framework - .NET Framework 3.5, Oracle 11g database, IE8 are being used.

The application is configured to host on IIS and use an App Pool where Enable 32 bit Applications is set to true, as the OS is 64 bit.

Please help.

Regards,

Madhuchhanda

Offline posted

Hello Madhuchhanda,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

In order to look into this I’ll need some additional information.

1.Is the issue reproducible outside of your application? For example in a simplified scenario where the WebCombo is bound to a dynamically generated DataSet.

2.Does you project work as expected if you run it on Visual Studio’s  IIS Express server? This will help in determining if the issue is specific to your IIS server settings.

3.Are there any errors being throw on the client’s console? This may help in determining the cause of the issue. 

It will help if you can provide a small, isolated sample application that demonstrates the behavior you are seeing.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Maya Kirova

Developer Support Engineer II

Infragistics, Inc.

http://www.infragistics.com/support

Offline posted

Hello Madhuchhanda,

I’m just following up to see if you’ve been able to resolve your issue. If you have any questions or concerns or if you need further assistance please let me know.

Best Regards,

Maya Kirova

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.

http://www.infragistics.com/support