Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
StackedFragmentSeries Visibility-Binding not working
posted

Hi,

I'm currently struggeling with the visibility property of a StackedFragmentSeries which is used in a StackedColumnSeries and bound to a dependency-property of the control where the xamDataChart is placed in:

<ig:StackedColumnSeries.Series >
          <ig:StackedFragmentSeries ValueMemberPath="Value"
                   Visibility="{Binding RelativeSource=
                                          {RelativeSource FindAncestor, AncestorType={x:Type local:GridDataLinker}},
                                          Path=IsManualDatasourceSelected, Converter={StaticResource BooleanToVisibilityConverter}}"/>

</ig:StackedColumnSeries.Series>
</ig:StackedColumnSeries>       

The problem is, that the binding can't find the specified ancestor of my control-type if it's specified in the 'ig:StackedFragmentSeries'-Tag as shown above.
If I'm moving the the Visibility-Binding to the 'ig:StackedColumnSeries.Series'-Tag its working like charm. But my goal, to collapse specific 'sandwich'-parts of the stacked column can't be reached that way.

Do you have any idea why my binding isn't working?

Thanks in advanced,
Joachim