Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Changing height and width of Filter DropDown control in XamPivotGrid
posted

Hi,

In the filter drop down, we have large number of Members being displayed. We want to increase height and Width of the drop down control

Can you please provide me a way with the help of which we can increase height and width of the filter drop down control.

Please find attached image highlighting the drop down control whose height and width we want to increase.

Thanks,

Sachin

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I have been looking into your requirements and the image that you have attached. What I can suggest is to re-template the  style named ExpandableFieldItemControlKey for popup window of filtering, it is located in  the file named generic.shared.xaml. You can find the files with default styles on your computer in the following destination:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\2014.2\WPF\DefaultStyles\XamPivotGrid

You can re-template the style for popup as set the width and height properties of grid with name OriginalPopupChild. I created a short sample application based on your scenario to show you how you can  achieve the functionality you want.

Please let me know if you need from any further assistance on the matter.

FilteringPopup.zip
Reply Children